We've made many changes to our website. We've redesigned the entire web site from top to bottom, with a more eye-catching design, integration of social media tools and a promotion of what may be our most important asset: historical photos of Lorain and the surrounding communities of Northern Ohio. Here are some of the changes we've made:
- A complete overhaul of the giftshop. We've added more items which are now easier to find and to order. You can also share your giftshop finds with your friends on Facebook and Pinterest.
- Our photo library is growing. We've redone the search interface for both our Industrial Heritage & Images of Lorain collections.
- You can now order museum quality print of any of the images you see on this site, delivered to you via the US Mail.
- We've also added the ability to comment on our photos, where you can engage with other users of our site and share them via Facebook and Pinterest.
- Finally, to keep things fresh, we have a "Historic Photo of the Day" feature, where there will always be an intersting new local photo to see and the comment on.
We're interested in what you think. Feel free to look around and let us know how we're doing.